The Apollo 11 Spa Controller is an economical, easy to install, and a complete control system that can be used to upgrade or replace the original control system for most hot tubs and spas. This replacement control system includes a heater, top-side control, and sensors. It is a direct replacement for many OEM systems and if your spa currently uses a 15′ heater and the equipment plugs are Amp style this system should be a direct replacement. If not some re-plumbing may be necessary, and the pump cords may require an adapter, to be changed.
- Works with either 120V or 240V spas.
- Three heat modes Standard/ Economy and Weekend to save on operating cost by allowing you to choose whether you want the water hot all the time only on weekends or economy heating.
- Preset filtering for 2 hours twice a day maintains water clarity. Filter time can be set or use the default time.
- The system can be plumbed to either the intake or the discharge side of the pump.
- System is designed to be installed by qualified spa technician.
- Electrical connections to be made in accordance with state and local codes and in accordance with national Electric Code.
- Spa must be connected to a GFIC.