The Apollo 11 Spa Controller is an economical, easy to install, and complete control system that can be used to upgrade or replace the original control system for most hot tubs and spas. This replacement control system includes a heater, top-side control, and sensors. It is a direct replacement for many OEM systems and if your spa currently uses a 15′ heater and the equipment plugs are Amp style this system should be a direct replacement. If not some re-plumbing may be necessary, and the pump cords may require an adapter, or to be changed.
- Works with either 120V or 240V spas.
- Three heat modes Standard/ Economy and Weekend to save on operating cost by allowing you to choose whether you want the water hot all the time only on weekends or economy heating.
- Preset filtering for 2 hours twice a day maintains water clarity. Filter time can be set or use the default time.
- The system can be plumbed to either the intake or the discharge side of the pump.
- System is designed to be installed by qualified spa technician.
- Electrical connections to be made in accordance with state and local codes and in accordance with national Electric Code.
- Spa must be connected to a GFIC.